Amazon introduced devices which are powered by voice controlled assistance called ‘Alexa’ which is taking a place in our homes since its launch. Amazon echo devices uses ‘Alexa’ to play or listen to music, control smart home devices, send or receive messages, make calls, read audio books and much more. The Alexa can hear you even from across the room. If you want to go for Amazon Alexa setup you can use the Amazon Alexa app. The Amazon Alexa app lets you easily set up and manages the echo devices. You just need to go for Amazon Alexa sign in to configure the Amazon echo device.
If you don’t want to use Amazon Alexa app, you can also use the web address amazon.alexa.com for the Amazon Alexa sign in. You can go through this blog to know how to sign into Amazon Alexa. We will also share some troubleshooting tips that will help you if you can’t sign into Amazon Alexa.
How to sign into Amazon Alexa?
If you want to manage the settings of your Alexa or complete the installation process then you need to log into Amazon Alexa account. You can follow the steps which are given below to know about the Amazon Alexa sign in process:
- You can download the Amazon Alexa app on your smart phone. Go to the App Store or Play Store of your Smartphone and search for ‘Alexa app’ select the app and download it.
- You can also go to amazon.alexa.com from your web browser (Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer) on your Wi-Fi enabled computer.
- When an Amazon Alexa sign in appears, you can fill in the login details (email address and password0.
- Now, you can plug the power adapter into a wall socket to supply the power to your echo device.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the echo device to a wifi network.
- You can complete the Amazon Alexa setup process.
What to do if you can’t sign into Amazon Alexa?
If you are having trouble signing into your Amazon Alexa device, you can go through these troubleshooting tips:
Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
You can check in the ‘Help’ menu of your web browser to know how you can clear the cache and cookies.
In correct email address
If you are unable to sign into your Amazon Alexa then make sure you are using the correct the email address and password combination.
In correct mobile number
Make sure you are using the same number to sign into your device that you used to create an account.
In correct password
If you are using the correct email address and mobile number then make sure that you are using the correct password. You can’t sign into Amazon Alexa, if you are using the wrong password.
We hope this blog helped you with Amazon Alexa sign in through amazon.alexa.com. In case, you need more details or help with Amazon Alexa setup, you can give us a call on our toll-free number or perform a live chat with our experts.